|Home » |
Encyclopedia Britannica 6-Book Interactive Science Library
The Encyclopedia Britannica 6-Book Interactive Science Library is a captivating and effective learning and entertainment center for people of all ages. The set includes:
- 1 SD-X Interactive Reader, a battery-powered pen that reads the words on the book pages and offers audio content such as facts, sound effects, and cross-references to other pages in the book.
- 6 fact-filled science books from the editors of Encyclopedia Britannica.
- 2 AAA batteries that power the SD-X Interactive Reader.
The Encyclopedia Britannica 6-Book Interactive Science Library cover topics that long have fascinated readers of all ages. Each hardcover, 80-page book is filled with factual text, and highly detailed photographs and illustrations. Here is a brief description of each of the books:
- Earth. Includes data on Earth's formation, rocks and minerals, volcanoes and other dramatic events, and weather and climate.
- Humans. Includes information on early man, inventions and technology, and the human body.
- Animals. Includes data on invertebrates, amphibians, and mammals.
- Under the Sea. Includes information on ancient life, invertebrates, fish, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals.
- Dinosaurs, Reptiles, and Birds. Includes data on how the mighty creatures of prehistoric times live on today in their crawling and flying ancestors.
- Space. Includes information on the solar system and beyond, and man's efforts to explore space.
The SD-X Interactive Reader works only with these six science books. The SD-X Interactive Reader and the books also are available separately. Additional offerings are two different sets of an SD-X Interactive Reader and three books.
6 80-page interactive science reference books from the editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica.
1 scanning pen that activates sound in the books.
2 AAA batteries that power the scanning pen.
||Editor-Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica|
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 10 reviews|